Home > Recruitment
EcoTopia Science Institute in Nagoya University has begun the project of environmental economics and policy studies (biodiversity field) as the collaborative research with Kyoto University and the Institute for Global Environmental Strategies (IGES). This project recruits a postdoctoral fellow as follows.
|(1) Recruitment:||One Postdoctoral Fellow|
|(2) Work Location:||Furocho, Chikusa, Nagoya-city, Aichi, 464-8603|
|(3)Employment Period:||Mar. 31, 2011 (There is a possibility to renew to Mar. 31, 2012 )|
|(4) Content of work:||Carrying out and supporting the project of environmental economics and policy studies on biodiversity field under the supervision from co-researchers by the institution analysis from around the world, questionnaire survey, interview survey and/or economic approaches.|
2. Applicants have English proficiency corresponding to more than TOEIC score 820.
3. To acquaint with Office software such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint is required.
4. To acquire the doctor's degree before recruitment is required.
5. Applicants who doesn’t work when recruitment. 6. To have the ability to read and write Japanese smoothly is required.
|(6) Treatment:||Working hours: 5 days/week, 10:00~17:00 (tentative) (The actual working hours are 6 hours/day, but the start and finish time are negotiable.)|
|(7) Application period:||Dec. 11. 2009 ~ Jan. 4. 2010|
|(8) Start date:||Apr. 1. 2010|
|(9) Application materials:||
(1) Curriculum vitae (with photograph, email address, free form) - 1 copy
(2) List of research achievements (Make a list in following order; Original article (Add peer-reviewed or not), International conference, Book, Review and Comment, Verbal presentation, Others) - 1 copy
(3) Copy of 5 main original articles - 1 copy each
(4) Summary for research publications and future ambition (1000 words) – 1 copy
(5) Name and contact information of one reference – 1 copy
(6) The interview is made on Jan. 7. or 8. 2010. Applicants have to come to the EcoTopia Science Institute of Nagoya University all at your own expense. We send details about the interview until the night of Jan. 5. 2010.
The submitted materials are not used for any other reasons but this screening. The materials are not returnable.
|(10) Selection Style:||Screening of application materials and Interview|
|(11) Contact:||Nagoya University EcoTopia Science Institute.
Professor Kiichiro HAYASHI
Furo-cho, Chikusa-ku, Nagoya, 464-8603, Japan
Web site of the lab : http://www.civil.nagoya-u.ac.jp/~maruhaya/index.html
TEL＆FAX： 052-789-5383 052-789-5383
E-mail：maruhaya@※esi.nagoya-u.ac.jp (Please drop ※ in sending Email.)